PREVIOUS

ABOUT
All my previous attempts at blogging since '01 till '05 have failed due to the lack of interest in blogging, resulting in infrequent posts. I suppose this will be my final go at it. Wish me luck.

PERSON
051188; ; #7 & #24; Teenager 17; Female; Singaporean ; Student ; Rafflesian; Ex thirteener; Tripper; Enjoys Football, Web Design; Untalkative not quiet; Supports Manchester United and the Lions; Almost always busy;

FOOTBALL
Team/ Club: Manchester United
Started Supporting: Since young, early 90s around the age of 5
Heroes no longer at club: Irwin, Sheringham, Yorke, King Cantona, Schmeichel, Jaap, KEANO
Heroes still there: Giggs, Scholes, Solskjaer
Admired: Argentina [Riquelme, Aimar, Saviola, MESSI!]

DESKTOP

GROUP BLOGS
:: 1S03E
:: 25ths
:: 413
:: Io'ren
:: Soccer

FRIENDS
:: Alittleflick
:: Amos
:: Benny
:: Boredphuckers
:: Cedric
:: Chinghui
:: Chorkiang
:: Choryen
:: Darren
:: Debbie
:: Denise
:: Elly and Zit
:: Eunice
:: Faith
:: Gina
:: Jloh
:: Joshua
:: Justin Lin
:: Justin Chiam
:: Kaishi
:: Kangya
:: Kayleigh
:: Kenny
:: Kenneth
:: Lionel
:: Matthew
:: Puisan
:: Qixian
:: SamJo
:: Taoni
:: Team-B
:: Team-X
:: Tsai
:: Wenyi
:: Xin Ling
:: Xinyi
:: Ying Hui
:: Zed

WISHLIST
:: Focus & Determination
:: Laptop
:: External Hard Drive
:: Turf boots
:: Premiership 05/06
:: FA Cup 05/06
:: League Cup 05/06
:: Champions League 05/06
:: CHELSEA TO DIE forever

CONTACT
E-mail: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
MSN: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
Friendster: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
nepharion at redcafe.net

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good life?

Life's been good for me.
If i'm not studying, I'll be watching football, if not dreaming about football. Pretty much worry-free & very much enjoyable. I love football and to quite a large extent I do enjoy learning.

One should really appreciate what they have...

I just read this about the bookshop auntie.
"then she explained to me about her dad having dementia and falling down and breaking his hip, and about her brother having leukaemia, and how she really couldn't afford to pay off the medical bills..." from Denise's blog

Indeed: "then suddenly common tests seemed like a very small problem.but i think we shd do something nice for her! but i don't know what to do... sigh."

I think the bookshop auntie/uncle are really nice people. I know I don't express myself/any relavent form of gratitude much but when people do nice things (even the smallest ones) its somehow etched onto my memory. Haha..
I remember once when I bought a pen, she reminded me those models had refills and that I didn't need to buy a new pen the next time
She also asked me if FBTs or our school shorts were more popular among our school girls
Once when I wanted to buy a pen, she and the uncle alerted me of this cool cooler offer - giving me an extra pen at the same price
I remember waving to her along the corridors and she waved back

But no wonder she doesn't smile much...

I do like our school Bookshop quite a lot... and the auntie/uncle.

---

I don't know what to say actually. I don't particularly think there's anything to be said either - (except maybe curse the realm of diseases >:(! )
Actions >> Words. But, don't know what to do either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home