PREVIOUS

ABOUT
All my previous attempts at blogging since '01 till '05 have failed due to the lack of interest in blogging, resulting in infrequent posts. I suppose this will be my final go at it. Wish me luck.

PERSON
051188; ; #7 & #24; Teenager 17; Female; Singaporean ; Student ; Rafflesian; Ex thirteener; Tripper; Enjoys Football, Web Design; Untalkative not quiet; Supports Manchester United and the Lions; Almost always busy;

FOOTBALL
Team/ Club: Manchester United
Started Supporting: Since young, early 90s around the age of 5
Heroes no longer at club: Irwin, Sheringham, Yorke, King Cantona, Schmeichel, Jaap, KEANO
Heroes still there: Giggs, Scholes, Solskjaer
Admired: Argentina [Riquelme, Aimar, Saviola, MESSI!]

DESKTOP

GROUP BLOGS
:: 1S03E
:: 25ths
:: 413
:: Io'ren
:: Soccer

FRIENDS
:: Alittleflick
:: Amos
:: Benny
:: Boredphuckers
:: Cedric
:: Chinghui
:: Chorkiang
:: Choryen
:: Darren
:: Debbie
:: Denise
:: Elly and Zit
:: Eunice
:: Faith
:: Gina
:: Jloh
:: Joshua
:: Justin Lin
:: Justin Chiam
:: Kaishi
:: Kangya
:: Kayleigh
:: Kenny
:: Kenneth
:: Lionel
:: Matthew
:: Puisan
:: Qixian
:: SamJo
:: Taoni
:: Team-B
:: Team-X
:: Tsai
:: Wenyi
:: Xin Ling
:: Xinyi
:: Ying Hui
:: Zed

WISHLIST
:: Focus & Determination
:: Laptop
:: External Hard Drive
:: Turf boots
:: Premiership 05/06
:: FA Cup 05/06
:: League Cup 05/06
:: Champions League 05/06
:: CHELSEA TO DIE forever

CONTACT
E-mail: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
MSN: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
Friendster: hiddencolours @ hotmail.com
nepharion at redcafe.net

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Long Overdue post

Ok, so I haven't blogged in quite some time, and this blog's nearly dead.

Excuses:
1. I was really busy with orientation
2. I was on a 1k/s in Australia while on holiday
3. I was really busy again when school started
4. I'm still busy studying for bio test + a lot of undone stuff ):
5. I had no mood to blog
6. It's troublesome to log into blogger just to type something like that.

Significant events while I haven't been blogging:
1. Orientation Dry runs 1/2
2. Trip to Melbourne
3. Actual Orientation
4. Loads of school stuff
5. Some soccer stuff
6. Peter crouch scoring
7. Manchester United doing I don't know what.
8. Orientation group and their outings
9. Started watching/reading naruto
10. Got my brother/sister started on reading/watching Naruto
11. Borrowed DDR mat from kengwee to play

Summary of Orientation Z'kardia 06
happened quite some time ago, I guess it's not too late to blog about it. Was initially really scared, not sure if my orientation group would work out or not - especially when I've been hearing a lot of stuff from others about how it seemed difficult to handle. I think Xenios turned out fine in the end. It was a very diverse group of people though - but at the very least they stuck together throughout orientation and that's cool.

Day 1
Icebreakers + Station games. Had to be stationmaster so couldn't hangout with my og. But it's quite fun being station master of the shaving cream game so eh..... :D. Og went home early, felt quite disappointed.

Day 2
Station games. Stationmaster again but this time got cream on me :( Og went to eat at Swensens.

Day 3
External activities. Haha it rained, so we went to play mafia at Monisha's house quite fun :D Stayed back to eat pizza and play taboo.

Day 4
War games + Orientation night. Those slackers went to play pool instead of preparing for Onite. Would have liked to join them, but had to finish writing their cards ): ohwell. Some people got into trouble for war games though, but glad that those in my og steered clear of trouble (:! Gave out og presents + cards at the end, exchanged some hugs and reflections.After Onite they went to cineleisure to play truth or dare. Couldn't join them cos of cleanup.

That's the end of the 4 days. Went out on one outing with them to watch the dark which was a super crappy movie. Then they bought a (super low cut O.o) Zara T-shirt for me which i'm supposed to wear on the next OG outing (if it happens.) They bought wesley and danny sports illustrated calendars ( which is not about sports! O.o)
So I was telling Geraldine and Jonny about Wesley's present and my present..
Me: I got a Zara top which is super low cut and Wesley got a Sports Illustrated Calendar.
Geraldine: Oh? so you would rather have gotten Wesley's present?
Me: Ermm.. no? Sports Illustrated's not about sports!
Jonny: Yeah, she wouldn't want Wesley's present 'cos she's straight
Geraldine: So that means Wesley is gay?
Actually, I still feel like quite a crappy OGL. I remember last year's orientation was cool for me, cos it really made me feel like I was part of RJ, I loved my og. I guess this time it's not the same? I sense that a number of people still don't feel comfortable with the og at all, like they don't feel at home with them... yet I can't seem to do anything about it.

Ok, a lot of school work to catch up on still.

Meanwhile, quote from last year in class:
Ms Soh "I'm teaching this to you as late as possible, closer to exams, hoping that something will be retained"
Class "Mam, we'll be retained!"

Quote while on holiday:
Mum: "Let's bring Nat to see the penguins on Phillip Islands, it's only about 4 hours drive from here"
Brother: "What? mummy, If you want Nat to see penguins I can just go to google and type penguin and click search and I can show her as many penguins as you want"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home