Year End ReportA levels are over.
I'm working now.
This makes things a little complicated when it comes to blogging, because there should be more restrictions on what I'm able to post and I'm not exactly sure of my boundaries. I'll probably switch to livejournal friends only sometime soon.
2 Years have gone by...
I did an entry as such: http://winger7.livejournal.com/15877.html at the end of sec4. Shall do the same for JC. Somehow, it seems to be less eventful. Less time for play and a lot more work perhaps. In terms of academcs, CCAs and stuff, there's been a lot more done. As for random oddities, eccentricities and bonds between people - it seems to be lacking.
- The time when I first entered RJC and spent a wonderful first week Io'ren
- The time when we went kite flying together on the amazing trail - it's been one of the funnest things I've done
- The time when Kevin sang "spice girls" and we had to guess which song it was
- The time when Cheese got tangled up in the kite strings & got burnt by the strings
- The time Io'ren would always play the mafia/polar bear game at our staircase K'cove
- The time a few of us hung out at Swensens until 1+ at the end of orientation (: <3>
- The time I got posted into S03E and was really apalled that there were only 7 girls in class and hardly any ardent soccer fans.
- The time S03E first introduced themselves and there was a lot of "I'm Jonathan" "I'm Jonathan" "I'm Jonthan also" and "I'm Jonathan too"
- The time some of our OG went to Nat's (ngoi) house
- During which, Kevin played with Nat's pom poms
- and there was some buzzer game, you had to press a button and last one to do it gets stung.
- also Jon Teo accidentally walked into a glass panel.
- there was also a United match going on (which United won), Shoujie and I wore our United kits!
- The time some of us went to watch Tiger cup together! (GOOD STUFF!) Shoujie's friend Mark had the Singapore flag, held it behind his back and ran one round round the stadium stands.
- The time S03E went for the 2nd outing (first outing for me) at Jon Ng's house. Jloh was peeling damn badly. Junli, Jonny and I went to watch racing stripes after that.
- The time before first 3 months, Ivan had a fanclub within our class. XD!
- The time I joined Harmoc and kept practicing it everyday - also the place where I met good pal Yoke Shan :)
- The time I campaigned for council with Gautam, Chorkiang & Mingjie. Gautam had chicken pox though. He said he was "Itching to serve" Our campaign group was the Vulcans and I designed a real cool logo with real cool badges :D
- The time Tharman decided to scrap PEARLS, I went over the moon, cos it meant soccer would be approved.
- The first time we had a soccer session, there was a foreign team that came to give us a clinic - it was sorta fun.
- sian. i'll continue some other time.